Search the Lab…
Latest Lab News HEADLINES
- Our new PhD candidate, Victor Birlanga April 18, 2017
- New paper: Bioreactor scalability: laboratory-scale idealisation influences performance, ecology and community physiology in expanded granular sludge bed bioreactors April 6, 2017
- Has India’s Swacch Bharat Abhiyaan (SBA) actually worked for women and children? March 27, 2017
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie opportunity June 16, 2014
Follow the Lab on TwitterMy Tweets
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Antibiotic Action Campaign
Follow us on YouTube
Tag Archives: slow sand filters
Our new paper will be in the 15th September issue of Water Research and is available online now.
Our slow sand filter trial with secondary effluent from a local wastewater treatment plant is coming towards the end. Joseph is maintaining them for a further few weeks to monitor coliform removal and nutrient cycling. He’s been back-washing Manz biofilters … Continue reading