Olivia was the first PhD student in our lab. Her project, which was supported by Science Foundation Ireland, was on the microbiology and ecophysiology of low-temperature (4-15C) anaerobic biological treatment of raw sewage.
Search the Lab…
Latest Lab News HEADLINES
- Our new PhD candidate, Victor Birlanga April 18, 2017
- New paper: Bioreactor scalability: laboratory-scale idealisation influences performance, ecology and community physiology in expanded granular sludge bed bioreactors April 6, 2017
- Has India’s Swacch Bharat Abhiyaan (SBA) actually worked for women and children? March 27, 2017
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie opportunity June 16, 2014
Follow the Lab on TwitterMy Tweets
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Antibiotic Action Campaign
Follow us on YouTube